Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the admit card for Jharkhand Combined Police Sub Inspector Competitive Examination, 2017. Candidates can download their respective admit card from the official website.
JSSC vacancy details:
- Post Name: Jharkhand Combined Police Sub Inspector Competitive Examination, 2017 (District Police Sub Inspector, Special Police Sub Inspector, Surveying Sub Inspector)
- Number of Vacancies: 3019 posts
- Mode Of Exam: Main Examination
- The candidates must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
How to download JSSC SI Main Admit Card 2017?
- For downloading the admit card, candidates have to open the official website of JSSC.
- Candidates have to open the Admit Card section for further procedures.
- In this section, the candidates have to follow the link mentioned as Admit Card for Jharkhand Combined Police Sub Inspector Competitive Examination 2017 (Main)
- After clicking on the above-mentioned link, the candidates will be redirected to a new page.
- Here they have to enter their Registration number and Date of Birth in DDMMYY format and then click on Login.
- After login, the admit card for Main will be visible to them. Candidates must take a print out of the Admit Card in order to attend the examination.
Also read: JRHMS Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!