The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) 2017 has released the first seat allotment result on the official website.
The online registration facility and the choice filling was started on June 15, 2017. The candidates will have to secure admission for their desired institute by July 3, 2017.
Seat availability details:
- About 36000 seats are available in 23 Indian Institute of Technology (IITs), 31 National Institute of Technology (NITs), 23 Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs) and 20 government funded technical institutions (GFTIs) are offering admissions to the students this year.
How to check JoSAA Seat Allotment result 2017?
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link flashing on the homepage, 'Round 1: View Allotment Result and Pay Seat Acceptance Fee'
- Enter the required details gender, state code of eligibility and nationality
- Your result will be displayed, if needed, take a print out
- Candidates who will be reporting at NIT Sikkim should note that for B. Tech admissions, another venue has been fixed by the authority at Siliguri, West Bengal. Hence candidates can choose either of the locations to report.
- JoSAA has also said that National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT Ranchi) has withdrawn Mechanical Engineering program.