Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Administrative posts. Candidates can apply through online mode before September 15, 2017.
JKPSC Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Administrative Services
- Total Number of Vacancies: 277 seats
- Process of apply: Online
- Last date to apply: 15 September 2017
|Service Name||Total Vacancy|
|Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service||269|
|J&K Police (Gazetted) Service||02|
| J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service ||06|
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor's / Master's Degree or equivalent from any well-known university.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 18 years but must not have crossed the age of 35 years on 1 January 2017.
Category Examination Fee
- General: Rs. 1005/-
- Reserved: Rs. 505/-
- The Combined Competitive (Main) Examination shall consist of two successive stages - written test and interview.
- The selected candidates will get good pay scale accordingly per month which is offered by Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission.
How to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website.
- Click on Online Application link and start filling the online application form.
- Then enter the required details and upload scanned copies of the photo and sign.
- Thereafter submit the online application form on or before the closing date.
- Take its print out of online submitted application form for future use.
- Last date of Apply online: 15 September 2017
- Last date of Pay Application fee: 18 September 2017