Indian Coast Guard has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Navik (General Duty) Posts in different disciplines. Candidates can apply through online mode before September 4, 2017.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy details:
- No. of Vacancies: Various
- Vacancy Name: Navik (General Duty)
- End date to apply: 4 September 2017
Candidates applying for this post must have a Bachelor's degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and Mathematics and Physics as a subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks.
Applicants ought to have significant involvement in the related field according to the Post requisitioned.
- Candidates age limit must be between 18 to 22 years as on the last date of receipt of utilizations. Relaxation in age will be applied as per norms of the organization.
- Candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 21700/- (7th pay commission recommendation) with additional Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be made on the basis of written test and interview.
How to Apply For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
- Candidates who are interested and eligible may apply by submitting the prescribed application form before the last date should be reached.
- Applicants may fetch the format of application form from official website.
- Now hit on "Careers @CG" from the menu bar and select appropriate job link.
- Then must read full advertisement very carefully and check online application form.
- Must fill it with required information and attach scanned copies of all documents and upload their recent color photographs at a provided place.
- At last filled application completed in all aspects must be submitted and print out of filled application form for future use.
- Last Date of receiving of Online application: 4 September 2017