The results for the class 10 annual private exams for the Kashmir division has been released by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Secondary Education (JKBOSE). Students who have given their exams can check their results from the JKBOSE official website.
How to check the JKBOSE class 10 private exams results?
In order to check the JKBOSE class 10 private exams results, follow the steps given here:
- Go to the official website jkbose.co.in
- Click on the link, "Result of Class 10th Annual Private 2016 (Kashmir Div)"
- Fill your roll number
- Click Submit
- Results will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a printout for future use
Kashmir Class 10 Annual Board Exams
On April 4, the results of Class 10 annual exam were declared by the board for the Kashmir division (special exam). Only 133 students have passed out of total 407 students who had appeared for class 10 March session exams. Hence, the private exam was held to help those students with a second chance
The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JK BOSE), the main board of school education in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir, is an autonomous body under the administration of the state government of Jammu and Kashmir. The board has more than 10,609 schools across the state-affiliated under it and employs around 22,300 teachers.
According to JKBOSE Official website, its objectives are
- Qualitative improvement in education through evaluation
- Use grades instead of marks
- Evolve feedback mechanism for teachers, learners and parents by providing them timely corrective measures for improving attainment level of learners
- Use informal means of testing to reduce the anxiety and fear of examinees
- Prepare a profile of the growth and development of every learner
- Evaluate regularity, punctuality, cleanliness, self-control, sense of duty, desire to serve, responsibility, democratic attitude and sensitivity towards environmental concerns
- Evaluate performance periodically and diagnose the areas of difficulty
- Communicate evaluation outcomes in a positive manner
- Develop competence for self-evaluation keeping in view the age of children
- Attain mastery in scholastic, co-scholastic areas, personal and social qualities
- Plan remedial measures for learners