The results of Class 10 State Open School annual 2016 and Bi-Annual 2015 (Jammu Division) examination has been announced by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) yesterday.
The candidates who gave their exams can check the results in the JKBOSE official website. The examinations took place between December 17 and January 2, 2017.
How to check the results of JKBOSE class 10 exams?
- Go to the official website of JKBOSE, jkbose.co.in
- Click on latest results section
- Click the link 'Class 10 Jammu division bi-annual and annual private 2016 results' on the new page that opens
- Fill in your details such as roll number or name in the space provided
- Click Submit
- The results will be displayed
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of the same for future reference
The board has decided to provisionally admit students who have written the Class 10 exam to Class 11 immediately after conclusion of the papers.
Kashmir division Results
The results of the Kashmir division has also been released by the Board on January 12
According to JKBOSE Official website, its objectives are
- Qualitative improvement in education through evaluation
- Use grades instead of marks Evolve feedback mechanism for teachers, learners and parents by providing them timely corrective measures for improving attainment level of learners
- Use informal means of testing to reduce the anxiety and fear of examinees
- Prepare a profile of the growth and development of every learner
- Evaluate regularity, punctuality, cleanliness, self-control, sense of duty, desire to serve, responsibility, democratic attitude and sensitivity towards environmental concerns
- Evaluate performance periodically and diagnose the areas of difficulty
- Communicate evaluation outcomes in a positive manner
- Develop competence for self-evaluation keeping in view the age of children
- Attain mastery in scholastic, co-scholastic areas, personal and social qualities
- Plan remedial measures for learners