Jiwaji University, Gwalior has declared the BBA, BSc, B.Com and B.Pharm 2017 results on the official website of the university.
The students who appeared for the BBA, BSc, B.Com and B.Pharm 2017 exams can log in to the official website of the university and check for the results.
The university conducted exams for students from BBA, BSc, B.Com and B.Pharm programmes in the month of June 2017. The results for BBA II Sem, B.Sc II Sem, B.Com II Sem and B.Pharm I and II Sem have been updates.
About Jiwaji University
Jiwaji University, situated in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh was founded in the year 1964. Thousands of students study various courses that are offered at the varsity. The institution offers undergraduate, post-graduate, diploma and other research courses.
There are more than 200 colleges affiliated to the varsity that offers numerous programmes and courses in subjects like BA, Law, and MBA. It has over 175 B.Ed, M.Ed, B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed colleges that are affiliated to the university.
How to check the Jiwaji Universty Results 2017?
- Visit the official website - jiwaji.edu
- Click on the link that leads to results section
- Select the option 'UG' from the drop-down menu
- Select the results that you want to check.
- Enter your roll number and security code.
- Submit the details.
- Your results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download a copy of the same.
- Take a print out for further use.
Also Read:How to deal with result related stress?