Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) released a notification for the candidates, that the Board has decided to provide a photocopy of the OMR Sheet and Calculation sheet to the candidates who have appeared in JEE (Main) exam 2017 on their request along with prescribed fee.
Know more on how to apply and its procedure:
- The candidates, who intend to obtain their photocopy of OMR sheet along with Calculation Sheet, may apply for the same along with the requisite fee of Rs. 500/- on or before May 27, 2017.
- Those who have already applied under RTI Act 2005 or otherwise may apply afresh for the same along with a required fee of Rs. 500/- before stipulated date.
- The prescribed fee may be remitted to this office through Bank Draft in favor of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi/ New Delhi issued by any scheduled bank.
- The candidates should mention their Roll No., Name & Address correctly in their application. The Roll Number & Name should also be mentioned on the backside of the Bank Draft.
- The application addressed to the Executive Director (JAB) with bank draft should be sent by speed post or by hand at JEE Unit, CBSE, H-149, Sector-63, NOIDA 201309.
- The photocopy of their OMR Sheet & Calculation Sheet shall not be provided to any institution or school for display, commercial purpose or to print media.
- Application submitted on behalf of the candidate and the incomplete application will be summarily rejected without any further reference.
- The decision of the Competent Authority of the Board shall be final and binding on the candidates. The photocopy of the OMR Sheet & Calculation Sheet will be provided to the candidate by speed post only.
- However, no request will be entertained which will be received after May 27, 2017, in this office under any circumstances.