The registrations for the Joint Admission Test for Msc 2018, have started for the admission procedure in IIT and IISc Msc, Joint Msc-PhD, Msc-PhD Dual Degree and various other post-bachelors degree courses.
The test for the admission process will be conducted by IIT Bombay. The candidates must note that the last date to apply for the admission process is October 10, 2017.
Important Dates for JAM 2018 Msc Admissions.
- The application process ends on October 10, 2017.
- The last date to pay the application fee is also on October 10, 2017.
- The admit cards will be able to be downloaded on January 9,2018.
- The JAM examination will be held on February 11, 2018.
- On February 11, 2018 the papers for Biotechnology, Chemistry, Geology and Mathematical Statistics will be conducted from 9 AM to 12 PM.
- On the same day papers of biological sciences, mathematics and physics in the second session will be from 2 pm to 5 pm.
Eligibility Criteria for JAM 2018 Msc Admissions.
- The candidates muts have first class marks in the qualifying degree.
- The qualifying degree for the admissions in IIT Guwahati is required to be 55 per cent or 6.0 CPI, at the least.
- The qualifying degree for the admissions in IIT Indore needs a minimum of 60 per cent or 6.0CPI.
- For the other IITs ,55 per cent is required for the admissions.
Application Fees for JAM 2018 Msc Admissions.
- The candidates must pay the application fees of Rs.1500 for one paper and Rs.2100 for two test papers.
- The candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PWD categories and female candidates have to pay Rs.750 for one test paper and Rs.1050 for two test papers.
How to Apply for JAM 2018 Msc Admissions?
- The applicants must visit the website for IIT Bombay - iitb.ac.in
- The candidates will have to register with their name, mail address, phone number and password.
- Attach a recent passport size photograph, signature and other documents.
- The application must be submitted.
- Pay the application fees.
- Download the form and take a printout for future use.