Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has released an employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of ITI Apprentices, Technician Apprentices vacancies. Candidates can apply through online mode before September 2, 2017.
ISRO Vacancy details:
- Name of the post: ITI Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- No. of vacancies: ITI Apprentices: 80 Vacancies
For ITI Apprentices:
- Candidates applying for ISRO ITI Apprentices job should have SSLC pass + ITI respective Trade from NCVT with NTC / NAC.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 6400- 7200/- Per Month.
For Technician Apprentices
- Candidates applying for Technician Apprentices posts should have Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in the respective discipline with first-class acquired from a University/ Board recognized by AICTE or Diploma in Commercial Practice/ Modern Office Practice with First class acquired from a University/ Board recognized by AICTE.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 3542/- Per Month.
- Candidates age must 35 years for Code 121 to 113 & 27 years for Code No 114 as on September 2, 2017.
- Selection will be Based on Merit.
How to apply for ISRO vacancies 2017?
- Interested and eligible applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with Original & copies of relevant documents send by the person to the ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu on or before September 2, 2017.
- For more information, click here.
Important Date to remember:
- The last date to apply for this post: September 2, 2017.