All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released an employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Junior Resident Posts. Candidates can apply through online mode before August 25, 2017.
AIIMS Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Junior Resident
- No. of Posts: 79
- Method of Apply: Online
- Last date to apply: August 25, 2017
- Candidates applying for AIIMS should have done MBBS/ BDS or equivalent degree by MCI/ DCI with relevant experience from well recognized University/Institute.
- Age limits of contestants should be below 50 years as on 31st July 2017.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per the government rules.
Category name Applicable fee
- General/OBC category Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST category Rs. 100/-
- Payment can be submitted online or through computer-generated challan form in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) for AIIMS Delhi Vacancies.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test/Interview.
- Candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 15600 - 39100/- with NPA.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website.
- Go to "Recruitment" option & select "AIIMS Recruitment" option.
- Select the post name you want to apply for & hit the link.
- Thereafter click on the "Apply Online" button on the next page.
- Enter all the details in the application form carefully.
- Upload your scanned photo, documents if required.
- Check the filled in the form at once & press "Submit" button.
- Take a printout of form for future reference.
- Last Date to Apply Online: August 25, 2017
- The interview will be held on August 29, 2017.
For further information, click here.