West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor posts. Candidates can apply through online mode before September 11, 2017.
WBPSC Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- Number of Vacancies: 254 Vacant Seats
- Mode of Application: Online
- Last Date to apply: September 11, 2017
- Candidates should have passed the Master's Degree from an Indian University or equivalent qualifications from any well-known University are eligible to apply for the WBPSC Recruitment.
- Job seekers age must be below of 37 years as on mentioned date.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for S.C. & S.T. candidates and by 3 years for B.C. candidates. In the case of Persons with Disabilities (PWD), the upper age limit is relaxable up to 10 years. No relaxation is applicable to S.C./S.T./B.C. candidates of other States as they shall be treated as general candidates.
- A fee of Rs. 210/- plus Service Charge by Net banking for General/OBC by Challan or online and No fee for ST/SC/PWD candidates of Bengal.
- SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) having the physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
- Selection of the candidates will be done through Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) and Main Examination (Conventional Type) followed by Personality Test.
- Candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 39,100/- with AGP of Rs. 6,000/- per month.
How to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates have to first go for "One-Time Registration" (link available on top of the left panel in the home page of the website and fill up all the required data and uploading scanned photo and signature to get User ID and Password.
- The process of one-time registration is mentioned in details in right panel of the home page of the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in in "Instruction to Candidate" link under Candidate's Corner
- With the User ID and Password, as provided to the candidate, they need to login to their Dashboard through the link "Login to your Account" which is available in right panel of the home page of the website under Candidate's Corner
- After login into the Dashboard, candidates will find the name of the Examination with Apply Now link. Click on the link and the application form will be opened.
- Then fill the Personal Details such as User ID, Name, Candidate's Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Father's Name, Gender, EPIC No. (Optional), Caste Category, Contact Details, Qualification Details, Examination Details etc.
- Then submit the online form in recommended format by using the Submit button within given time duration.
- Closing date for receipt of online application: September 11, 2017.