An official employment notification has been released by the Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC), ISRO calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for various posts. Those who are aspiring for it, can now apply online for the same.
Name of the posts
- Technical Assistant: 7 posts
- Hindi Typist: 1 post
- Technician 'B': 7 posts
- Fireman 'A': 1 post
- Catering Attendant 'A': 1 post
- Technical Assistant: First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Photography/ Cinematography
- Hindi Typist: Graduation in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Management/ Computer Applications with First Class. Applicants should have studied Hindi as one of the subjects at Matriculation/ Degree level or passed either of these examinations in Hindi medium. In addition to this the applicant must have Hindi Typewriting speed at 25 words per minute on Computer.
- Technician 'B': Candidate must be class 10th pass and must have obtained ITI/ NTC/ NAC in the relevant trade.
- Fireman 'A': Candidates must be SSLC/ SSC pass and must satisfy the prescribed physical fitness and endurance standards
- Catering Attendant 'A': Candidates must be SSLC/ SSC pass
Candidates shall have to pay Rs. 150 towards application fee. 'Female/ Scheduled Caste(SC)/ Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ Ex-servicemen and Persons With Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from making payment of Application fee. Applications of non-exempted categories without Application Fee will not be considered,' reads the official notification.
Official job notification can be found at lpsc.gov.in.
- The last date to apply for the posts is 18 December 2017
- The declaration form should reach LPSC before 26 December 2017 by ordinary or speed post