An official employment notification has been released by the Airports Authority of India (AAI), calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for the post of Junior Assistant in various airports.
- Madhya Pradesh
- Number of posts : 170
- Name of the post : Junior Assistant
- Name of the department : Fire Services
- The authority has said that a Computer Based Online Test will be conducted before making the final selection.
- Candidates will also have to undergo Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test, Driving Test and Physical Endurance Test.
Dates to remember
- Opening date for online registration of applications: December 06, 2017 at 10:00 hours
- Last date for submission of online application and online payment of application fee: December 31, 2017 up to 23:59 hours
10th Pass plus 3 years approved regular diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/fire with minimum 50 per cent marks; OR 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 per cent marks
Candidates must be between 18 to 30 years of age as on December 31, 2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates
The examination will be conducted for 100 marks. The minimum pass marks will be 50 out of 100 for General/OBC candidates and 40 out of 100 for SC and ST candidates. The time duration for Computer Based (Online) test will be two hours.
- Basic Arithmetic: 25 marks
- Basic Science: 25 marks
- Elementary English/Grammar: 25 marks
- General Knowledge: 25 marks
How to apply for Airport Authority of India recruitment 2017 for junior assistants?
In order to apply for AAI recruitment 2017 for junior assistants, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website, www.aai.aero
- Register yourself with valid email ID and phone number
- While applying online candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size color photograph and signature (in format *.jpg or *.jpeg file only)
- Scanned copy of all relevant certificates/documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz., educational qualification, caste certificate, driving license should be kept ready
- Now fill the application form with your details
- Pay the application fees
- Submit the application
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of the application form for future reference