An official employment notification has been released by the High Court of Bombay, calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for the post of Judge Family Court in the State of Maharashtra. The job is on a contract basis for a period of 5 years.
Number of posts: 14
Name of the post:
Judge Family Court
The candidates interested in applying for this post should be a post graduate in law with a specialization in personal law. (Preference will also be given to women.)
The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 35 years. Relaxation in age will be provided as per the government norms.
The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 51,550 to Rs 63,070.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination and viva-voce. The preliminary and written examinations will be conducted at Mumbai, Nagpur and Aurangabad.
1. The Code of Civil Procedure
2. The Code of Criminal Procedure
3. Evidence Act
4. Limitation Act
5. Family Laws
6. Domestic Violence Act
7. English Translation
8. Judgment writing
How to apply for the Bombay High Court Judge Recruitment?
In order to apply for the Bombay High Court Judge Recruitment 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the Bombay High Court official website
- Under recruitment notice column, click on the links given for Recruitment for the post of Judge,Family Court - 2017
- Read the instructions in the notification carefully
- Click on Apply Online link to apply
- Enter your details on the form provided
- Complete the registration process
The last date for submission of application is January 5, 2018.