An official employment notification has been released by the Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL), calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for the post of handymen for ground duty at the Mumbai airport. The positions are on a contract basis.
Where to apply for Air India recruitment 2017?
Candidates who are interested in these posts should apply for the same on the official website of Air India (airindia.in).
In total, the number of vacancies is 100.
It is a temporary assignment period of six months. Depending on their performance during the assignment period, candidates will be offered a three-year fixed term contract.
The application fee is Rs 500.
- Candidates should be at least 18 years old.
- Candidates should be no older than 28 years for the general category, 31 years for the OBC category and 33 years for the SC and ST categories.
- Candidates should have at least six months of experience at Mumbai Airport in terminal functions, ramp functions, aircraft cabin cleaning and/or airline or ground handling agency.
Candidates must attend a walk-in interview
Interview date and venue
This will be held on December 9, 2017 from 9 am to 12 pm at Sahar Police station, Andheri-E, Mumbai.
How to apply for Air India handyman recruitment 2017?
In order to apply for Air India recruitment 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website of Air India
- Follow the link provided for the "careers" page.
- Click on the advertisement link that reads "Recruitment for the post of Handyman in Mumbai in Air India Air Transport Services Ltd ( AIATSL )".
- Take a print out of the application, fill in your details and submit the form.
- Save a copy of the application for future reference