An official admissions notification has been released by the International School of Management Excellence (ISME), Bangalore for Post-Graduate and Undergraduate B-school programme 2018. The programmes are approved by AICTE.
Courses with fee details
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management - Marketing, Finance, HR
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management - Business Analytics
- Masters of Business Administration (Mysore University)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Bangalore University)
- PGDM Executive (Bangalore University) + PGPM Operations Service Management (ISME)
- Candidates must have at least 50% aggregate marks in graduation from any recognised university.
- For PGDM Business Analytics programme, the candidates should have a minimum score of 70% in X/XII or Graduation or CAT percentile must be more than 70.
- Candidates should have also appeared in one of the national Level Management exams: CAT/GMAT/MAT/ATMA.
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be called for a personal interview round. Final admission will be offered on the basis of the entrance test scores, Group Discussion or Counselling or Personal Interview.
How to apply for ISME PGDM and MBA Admission 2018?
Both offline and online modes are available for the application form. Applicants need to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee either online or through demand draft made in favour of "International School of Management Excellence" payable at Bangalore.
Candidates must send the complete application form to ISME admission office. The address is given at the end of the notification.