Indian Statistical Institute(ISI), Kolkata has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for Deputy Chief Executive (Administrative), Account Officer, Assistant, Engineer and various posts. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before October 17, 2017.
There are a total of 48 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as all over India.
Important Dates for ISI Recruitment 2017
- The application process starts on September 19, 2017.
- The last date to apply for the posts is October 17, 2017.
- The last date to pay the application fee is October 24, 2017.
- The hard copy of the application form is to be submitted by November 3, 2017.
Pay Scale for ISI Recruitment 2017
|Deputy Chief Executive (Administration)- A||Rs. 15600-39100|
|Senior Administrative Officer||Rs. 15600-39100|
|Administrative Officer||Rs. 15600-39100|
|Accounts Officer||Rs. 15600-39100|
|Assistant (Laboratory/Repro-Photo/Library)- A||Rs. 5200-20200|
|Office Assistant- A||Rs. 5200-20200|
|Engineer (Civil) -A||Rs. 9300-34800|
|Electrician -A||Rs. 5200-20200|
|Operator-cum-Mechanic (Lift)- A||Rs. 5200-20200|
|Telephone Operator -A||Rs. 5200-20200|
|Cook -A||Rs. 5200-20200|
|Plumber- A||Rs. 5200-20200|
|Binder- A||Rs. 5200-20200|
Vacancies for ISI Recruitment 2017
- Deputy Chief Executive (Administration)- A: 03 Vacancies
- Senior Administrative Officer: 01 Vacancy
- Administrative Officer: 04 Vacancies
- Accounts Officer: 03 Vacancies
- Assistant (Laboratory/Repro-Photo/Library)- A: 06 Vacancies
- Office Assistant- A: 16 Vacancies
- Engineer (Civil) -A: 01 Vacancy
- Electrician -A : 03 Vacancies
- Operator-cum-Mechanic (Lift)- A: 04 Vacancies
- Telephone Operator -A: 01 Vacancy
- Cook -A: 03 Vacancies
- Plumber- A: 02 Vacancies
- Binder- A: 01 Vacancy
Eligibility for ISI Recruitment 2017
- For the position of Deputy Chief Executive, Senior Administrative Officer and Administrative officer posts the candidates are required to have a bachelors degree in any discipline/ diploma in management or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- For Accounts officers post, the candidates need to have a bachelors degree with ACA/MBA/AICWA or a bachelors in commerce with SOGE.
- The candidates who are applying for Cook A posts must have 10+2 pass certificate or its equivalent along with a trade certificate or diploma in cookery from a recognized institute.
- Candidates applying for the Engineer post must have a B.E. or its equivalent in Civil engineering.
- The candidates need to check the official notification to check the required education qualifications for the other posts.
- The maximum age limit for the candidates who are applying for the post of Deputy Chief Executive (Administration) A must be 50 years.
- The maximum age limit for the candidates who are applying for the post of Senior Administrative Officer should be 45 years.
- The maximum age limit for the candidates who are applying for the post of Administrative Officer must be 40 years.
- The maximum age limit for the candidates who are applying for the post of Accounts Officer must be 40 years.
- The maximum age limit for the candidates who are applying for the post of Assistant, Office Assistant, Engineer, Electrician, Telephone Operator, Cook, Plumber, Binder and Operator- cum- Mechanic should be 35 years.
Selection Process for ISI Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on written test and an interview.
Application Fee for ISI Recruitment 2017
- There is no application fee for the female candidates or the candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen categories.
- The application fee for candidates who belong to the General category is Rs. 300.
The fee can either be paid through online mode - Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking, or offline mode - cash deposit at any of the SBI branch.
How to Apply for ISI Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.isical.ac.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Apply online and fill in all the required details.
- Attach the necessary documents to the form
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Download and take a print out of the application form
- Send the hard copy to the following address- 'The Senior Administrative Officer, Personnel Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, 203, B.T. Road, Kolkata-700108'