The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has released the admit cards for the IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment Phase 1 examination. The admit cards have been released on the official website of IRDAI. Candidates who applied for the exam can download it now.
The Phase 1 Examination for the recruitment of Assistant Managers will be conducted on October 4, 2017. The examination will be a preliminary one.
All the candidates who will be appearing for the examination are requested to bring the Admit Cards for the examination.
About the Phase 1 Examination
- The examination will go on for 90 minutes.
- The candidates will have to be present at the venue for approximately 150 minutes for - logging in, collection of the admission letters and for going through the instructions.
- Other than the test of the English Language, all the tests will be provided in English and the Hindi language.
- The questions will be in Multiple Choice Question format
- There is a negative marking of 0.25/deduction 1/4 of the marks will be assigned for wrong answer.
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) is a statutory body formed under an Act of the Parliament. IRDAI had in August this year invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the post of Assistant Manager through open competition on all India basis for its various offices.
How to Download the IRDA Assistant Manager Phase 1 exam Admit Card 2017?
- Visit the official website -www.irdai.gov.in
- On the homepage find- 'Notice for downloading of Admission/Call letters for the Phase 1 exam..'
- Right after which there is a link 'more', click on it.
- You will be directed to a NOTICE
- Click on the link that reads ' Click here to download the Call Letter'
- Enter your Login credentials and login.
- Follow the instructions and download the admit card.
- Take a print out for future reference.