Indian Port Rail Corporation Limited (IPRCL) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for the Project Site Engineers posts. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before September 30, 2017.
There are 10 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
The recruitment is first of the kind of Joint Venture Company and is for contractual basis for three years.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as in Mumbai, Chennai and Bhubaneswar.
Important Dates for IPRCL Recruitment 2017
- The notification for the recruitment was published on August 18, 2017.
- The last date for the submission of application is September 30, 2017.
Vacancies for IPRCL Recruitment 2017
- There are 06 vacancies for the post of Project Site Engineer (Civil).
- For the post of Project Site Engineer (Electrical) there are 02 vacancies available.
- For the position of the Project Site Engineer (Signal &Telecommunication) there are 02 vacancies available.
Eligibility for IPRCL Recruitment 2017
The candidate are required to have a degree in B.Tech or a B.E (Civil/Electrical/Electronics/Electrical) from a recognized institution.
The candidates are required to have a 3 years experience in the field of Railway Construction Projects working in the Railway Public Sector Undertakings like RCON, RVNL, RITES, KRCL and others.
The candidates are required to be maximum of 32 years as on September 1, 2017.
Selection Process for IPRCL Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on a test and an interview for the recruitment process.
How to Apply for IPRCL Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - ipa.nic.in.
- Click on the link 'What's New'
- It will lead you to another page.
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill in the important details in the space provided.
- Attach your recent passport size photograph in the space provided.
- Attach the necessary documents to the form and send it to the following address- 'DGM (HR), Indian Port Rail Corporation Limited, Corporate Office: 4th Floor, Nirman Bhavan, Mumbai Port Trust Building, M.P. Road, Mazgaon (E), MUMBAI -400033'