The results of the preliminary exams for the hiring of Scale I officers has been released by India Post Payments Bank. Candidates can view the results on its official website. The examination was conducted on January 7 and January 8, 2017.
How to check the results of IPPB Scale I Officers Preliminary Exams Results
- Visit the IPPB's official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- On the top left corner, under Financial Services column, click on the link 'Work with IPPB'
- A new page will open. Here, click on the link for 'Shortlisted candidates for the main examination to be held on January 29th, 2017'
- The results will be displayed in the PDF on a new page comprising roll number of successful candidates.
- Make sure if your roll number appears in that list or not. Save it to your computer and take a print out for future reference.
The list of selected candidates will be eligible to appear in the main examination that is scheduled for January 29, 2017.
The selections will be based on the the following steps:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
The India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has recently been established as the Public Limited Company under the Department of Posts with 100 per cent Government of India equity. IPPB will offer the demand deposits including savings and current accounts upto a balance of Rs 1 lakh, digitally enabled payments and remittance services of all kinds between entities and individuals.
According to IPPB official website, IPPB will offer demand deposits such as savings and current accounts upto a balance of Rs 1 Lac, digitally enabled payments and remittance services of all kinds between entities and individuals and also provide access to third party financial services such as insurance, mutual funds, pension, credit products, forex, and more, in partnership with insurance companies, mutual fund houses, pension providers, banks, international money transfer organisations, etc.