India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has invited the applications for Chief Manager, Senior Manager and various other posts on deputation basis from Public Sector Banks. There are a total of 214 vacancies available for the recruitment process. The last date to apply for the post is October 31, 2017.
The submission for the application process must be sent online.
The job location for the recruitment process will be all over India. Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Vacancies for IPPB Recruitment 2017
- DGM : 06 Vacancies
- AGM : 21 Vacancies
- Chief Manager : 44 Vacancies
- Senior Manager :124 Vacancies
- Manager :19 Vacancies
Eligibility for IPPB Recruitment 2017
- The candidates need to check the official notification for more information related to educational qualifications and age limit as it varies for each position.
- The candidates are requested to check the official notification for information related to age relaxation.
The Selection Process for IPPB Recruitment 2017
The selection process will be based on group discussion and interview.
How to Apply for IPPB Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website - www.indiapost.gov.in
- Click on 'Work with IPPB' and then go to 'Current Openings'.
- Find the recruitment notification.
- Read through the notification and make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Download the application form and fill in the important details in the space provided.
- Attach the necessary documents to the form.
- Send the application to the following address - CHRO, India Post Payments Bank Limited, Malcha Marg Post Office, Chankyapuri, New Delhi -110021