Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited applications for Trade Apprentices and Technician Apprentices posts. There are a total of 1100 vacancies available for recruitment.
The candidates who are eligible and are interested can apply on the official website. The last date to apply for the post is November 11, 2017.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and carefully read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to send in the applications for the posts.
Important dates for IOCL Recruitment 2017
- The application process starts on October 28, 2017.
- The last date to submit the online application is November 11, 2017.
- The last date to receive the online application is November 18, 2017.
Vacancies for IOCL Recruitment 2017
- Trade Apprentice/Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline - Chemical : 316 vacancies
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline - Mechanical : 118 Vacancies
- Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline-Mechanical : 70 Vacancies
- Technician Apprentice Discipline - Chemical : 211 Vacancies
- Technician Apprentice Discipline - Mechanical : 144 Vacancies
- Technician Apprentice Discipline - Electrical : 169 Vacancies
- Technician Apprentice Discipline - Instrumentation : 72 Vacancies
Eligibility for IOCL Recruitment 2017
- The candidates would need to have passed class 10 at the least.
- The candidates must have a diploma/degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- For information on educational qualification for each post check the official notification.
Age Limit as on October 31, 2017.
- The candidates must be minimum of 18 years and maximum 24 years.
- The candidates are requested to check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Procedure for IOCL Recruitment 20172017
The selection process will be based on a written test and a personal interview.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.iocl.com
- Go to the Careers page
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply.
- Register your self at one of the refineries and then apply online.
- Fill in the important details.
- Upload a recent photograph and signature.
- Submit the details.
- Download, take a print out of the same and send it to respective refineries before November 18, 2017.