Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited applications for Technician Apprentices posts. The last date to apply for the post is November 06, 2017.
The candidates who are eligible and are interested for the posts can apply on the official website.
There are a total of 310 vacancies available for recruitment.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the posts.
The test centres for the recruitment process will be in Rajkot, Ahmedabad,Kolkata, Barauni, Guwahati, Panipat, Delhi NCR, Chennai and Bhubaneswar.
Important dates for IOCL Recruitment 2017
- The last date to submit the online application is October 16, 2017.
- The last date for the payment of the fees is November 06, 2017.
Vacancies for IOCL Recruitment 2017
- Gujarat : 59 vacancies
- Rajasthan : 35 vacancies
- West Bengal : 30 vacancies
- Bihar : 18 vacancies
- Uttar Pradesh : 06 vacancies
- Assam : 15 vacancies
- Delhi : 14 vacancies
- Haryana :31 vacancies
- Punjab : 12 vacancies
- Uttar Pradesh : 15 vacancies
- Uttarakhand : 03 vacancies
- Tamil Nadu : 22 vacancies
- Karnataka : 02 vacancies
- Andhra Pradesh : 06 vacancies
- Odisha : 33 vacancies
- Chattisgarh : 06 vacancies
- Jharkhand : 03 vacancies
Eligibility for IOCL Recruitment 2017
- The candidates would require to have a dip;loma in a relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- The candidates are requested to check the official notification for post wise educational qualification.
Age Limit as on October 16, 2017.
The candidates must be minimum of 18 years and maximum 24 years.
The candidates are requested to check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Procedure for IOCL Recruitment 2017
The selection process will be based on a written test and a personal interview.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.iocl.com
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply.
- Register your self and then apply online.
- Fill in the important details.
- Upload a recent photograph and signature.
- Submit the details.
- Download and take a print out for future use.
Also Read: IOCL Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!