Intelligence Bureau has released a recruitment notification for Group A, B, C posts. Candidates may apply through online mode before February 13, 2018.
Intelligence Bureau vacancy details:
- Name of Post: Group A, B, C posts
- Number of Posts: 261 posts
|Name of the Posts||Education requirement||Pay Scale|
|Senior Accounts Officer||Graduation degree from a recognized university||Rs. 15,600-Rs.39,100/- + GP Rs. 6,600/-|
|Senior Research Officer||Post-Graduation degree from a recognized university||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs. 6,600/-|
|Security Officer (Technical)||Graduation / post graduation degree|| Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs. 5,400/-|
|Assistant Security Officer (Technical)||Diploma in relative stream||Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/-|
|Assistant Security Officer (General)|| Degree from a recognised university||Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/-|
| Personal Assistant|| Degree from a recognized university|| Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/-|
|Research Assistant||Post-Graduation degree from a recognised university|| Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,600/-|
|Female Staff Nurse||Person holding analogous posts||Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,800/-|
|Caretaker||Person holding analogous posts|| Rs. 4,500-7,000/-|
|Junior Intelligence Officer/ Grade-I (Motor Transport)||Person holding analogous posts|| Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,800/-|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech||10th / 12th passed|| Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with GP Rs. 2,400/-|
|Security Assistant (Motor Transport)||10th passed|| Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,000/-|
|Halwai Cum Cook||Person holding analogous posts||Rs. 21,700-69,100/-|
|Nursing Orderly||Person holding analogous posts|| Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-|
|Printing Press Operator||Person holding analogous posts|| Rs. 3,050-4,500/-|
|Library Attendant||Person holding analogous posts|| Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 1,800/-|
Age Limit for Intelligence Bureau recruitment:
- The upper age limit has been declared as 56 yrs as on closing date and relaxation in upper age limit will be for reserved communities as per the norms of the Indian government.
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates should apply on the official website and fill the online form with all appropriate details.
- Upload a scanned photograph of size 20KB and signature of size 10KB. After that, submit the online registration form.
- A registration slip will be generated by the system, take print of that slip as registration no and password like information will be mentioned in that.
- At last, send the form to the mentioned address below and get a photocopy of it for further use
Joint Deputy Director/G.
Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs,
35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21
Intelligence Bureau- Important Dates:
- The last date to submit online application is within 60 days from the date of advertisement published (13 February 2018)