Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2017 for Yantrik 01/2018 Batch has been released on the officail website. Candidates can download their respective admit card from the official website.
- The candidates must hold Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering with 60% marks from a recognized board.
About the exam pattern:
- The candidates need to appear for a written test which consists of objective type questions.
- The question paper includes the topics of general knowledge, reasoning aptitude, and English.
- The written test will take place at various test centers across the country.
- Candidates who clear the written test need to appear for the physical fitness test.
- The merit list will be based upon the score and the physical fitness test.
Candidates appearing for the written exam age must be:
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 22 years
How to download Indian Coast Guard Yantrik admit card?
- Visit the official website of Join Indian Coast Guard.
- In the home page, the candidates will get all the latest information at the News Events section.
- In this section, the candidates have to click on the link for printing the admit card for Yantrik 01/2018 batch.
- After clicking on the above mentioned link, the candidates have to enter their Registration Number or Email ID correctly and then click on Get Details.
- Submit the essential details, the candidates will be able to view and download the admit card..
- Candidates must check all the details mentioned in the admit card carefully.
- For more information about the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik notification, click here.
- Availability of Admit Card: 22-29 September, 2017