Indian Coast Guard has released an online application for the post of Assistant Commandant - 02/2018 Batch. Candidates may apply before December 2, 2017.
Indian Coast Guard vacancy details:
- Post Name: Assistant Commandant - 02/2018 Batch
- Branch: General Duty, General Duty (Pilot), Pilot (CPL)
- Location: All India
Educational requirement for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
- For General Duty / General Duty (Pilot) post: The candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and must possess Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to Intermediate or Class XII of 10+2+3 scheme with 60% marks aggregate in Mathematics and Physics.
- For Pilot (CPL) post: The candidates must have passed 12th class examination with 60% marks in aggregate and must hold CPL (Commercial Pilot License)
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of Join Indian Coast Guard.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of shortlisting and Preliminary Selection Examination.
Application fee for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
- No application fee shall be needed.
Age limit for Indian Coast Guard recruitment:
- General Duty: Must be born between July 1, 1993, to June 30, 1997
- General Duty Pilot / Pilot (CPL): Must be born between July 1, 1993, to June 30, 1999 (Only male candidates can apply)
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment important dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: November 18, 2017
- Last Date for Online Application: December 2, 2017