All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Raipur has organized a walk-in interview for the appointment of Junior Resident posts to fill up 100 vacancies. Interested candidates may appear for the walk-in interview on November 28, 2017.
AIIMS vacancy details:
- Posts Name: Junior Resident
- No. of Vacancies: 100
- Application Mode: Online
- Interview Date: 28 November 2017
AIIMS Raipur recruitment educational requirement:
- Candidates applying for this post should hold an MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree from a perceived University/Institution.
Age Criteria for AIIMS recruitment:
- Applicants age must be below 30 years as on 28 November 2017.
- Reservation during a time will be given to reserved categories according to the standards of an Organization.
- Applicants need to submit the application fee of Rs. 1000/- (for General/ OBC category) & Rs. 800/- (for SC/ST category) through Demand Draft/ Banker's Cheque in favor of "AIIMS Raipur" payable at Raipur.
- PwD Candidates are exempted this application fee.
- The selected candidates will be given as Rs. 15600-39100/- with the grade pay Rs. 5400/-
Mode to Apply:
- Candidates will be chosen on the basis of the interview process.
Methodology to apply for AIIMS recruitment:
- Application Form for the position of Junior Resident can be filled downloaded from the website. Candidates must attend the interview along with all enclosure below-stated low stated address.
Committee Room, 1st Floor,
Medical College Building, Gate No. 5,
AIIMS, Tatibandh, G.E. Road,
AIIMS recruitment Important Date:
- Interview dates: 28 November 2017
- Time for interview: 10:00 AM