The Army Recruiting Office, Coimbatore has declared that the Army Recruitment Rally will be conducted from August 19 to August 31, 2017. The vacancies are available for the position for Soldier general Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical Avn/Amn Examiner, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesmen.
The interested candidates should submit their online applications by August 3, 2017.
The conduction of the rally is undertaken to "enroll eligible candidates into the Indian Army from eleven districts of Tamil Nadu" which includes - Coimbatore,Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Namakkal, Nilgiris, Theni, Tiruppur and Salem.
In an official notice the recruitment office said "Candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Tramil Nadu, Telangana, Puducherry, Andaman and Nico bar Group of Island who have applied for the Hav (Edn) category will also attend the rally."
The admit cards will be made available after August 3, 2017.
Selection Procedure for Army Recruitment 2017
- The Physical fitness Test (PFT) will have a 1.6 km run for the categories, a 9 foot ditch jump, a minimum of 6 pull ups and a balance beam.
- Physical measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Common Entrance Examination (The date and venue for the same will be informed on the spot for the candidates who clear all the above mentioned rounds)
The date and the time for the screening and verification of documents and the first three rounds will be sent to the candidate's registered mail ID and on the admit card.
The medical examination will be held at a rally site starting on August 20, 2017.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally, Coimbatore -
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army Recruitment - joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on the link that reads - 'JCO/OR/apply/login'
- Fill in your details and login
- Download and keep a copy of the the application form and take a print out of the admit cards
Also Read: Remembering Kargil Vijay Diwas