Indian Army Recruitment is going to be conducted at Patiala, Punjab during the next month. Interested and eligible candidates can now register online in order to apply for the job.
When is the Indian Army Recruitment drive?
The Indian Army Recruitment drive will begin on 1 August 2017.
Recruitment rally will be held for the categories such as
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant and
- Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms)
The recruitment rally will continue till 11 August 2017
How to apply for the Indian Army Recruitment?
In order to apply for the Indian Army Recruitment, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Enter the captcha code and click Submit
- The website will open now
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter your details
- Click to submit and complete the registration process
Admit card for the Indian Army Recruitment
Admit card will be issued online after the last date. 'Candidates are requested to bring their admit card and application at the rally site. Date and time of reporting at rally site will be mentioned on the admit card.'
What does the official notification read?
Regarding eligibility the official notification mentions that, 'Candidates with 102 Vocational Subjects are not eligible for Soldier Technical & Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical categories. They can apply for Soldier Tradesman/Soldier General Duty if meeting required percentage of marks in class 10th as per para 4 (d) & (e) of eligibility conditions.'
Army job aspirants can submit their applications till 16 July 2017.