Indian Army has invited the applications through a recruitment notification for unmarried male engineering graduates for Technical Graduate Course (TGC). There are 40 vacancies available for the recruitment process. The last date to apply for the post is November 22, 2017.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible for the course. The location for the course is Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun.
Important dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2017
- The application process begins on October 24, 2017
- The last date to send in the application is November 22, 2017.
Eligibility for Indian Army Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must have a degree in engineering from a relevant discipline from a recognized discipline.
- The candidates must check the official notification for further educational qualifications.
- The age limit for the candidates is minimum of 20 years and maximum of 27 years as on June 01, 2018.
- The candidates are requested to check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for Indian Army Recruitment 2017
The selection process will be based on merit List, SSB Interview, and a Medical Test
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website -joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on Officer Opportunities
- Find the recruitment notification
- Make sure you are eligible for the post
- Apply online
- Register yourself on the Officer Login page.
- Fill I all the necessary details and upload a scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form
- Download and take a print out for future use.