Indian Air Force has released a recruitment notification for filling up the vacant positions of 132 Civilian in Group C. Interested candidates should apply within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Indian Air Force vacancy details:
- Post Name: Group 'C' Civilian
- Post Details: LDC, Store Keeper, Safaiwala, MTS, Mess Staff, Cook, Carpenter, Dhobi, Ward Sahayika/Ayah, Painter, Vulcaniser
- Number of Posts: 132 posts
- Location: All India
Educational Qualification for Indian Air Force Vacancy:
- For LDC/Storekeeper post: The candidates must have passed a 12th class examination from a recognized board. Typing speed of 35 WPM in English and 30 wpm Hindi shall be needed for LDC posts.
- For Other Posts: The candidates must have passed 10th class or Matriculation examination from a recognized board.
How to apply for Indian Air Force vacancy?
- Interested candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with the copies of relevant documents and a self-addressed envelope affixing with Rs.5/- postal stamp to the concerned Air Officer Commanding/ Station Commander/Commanding Officer within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test or physical test or practical test or skill test.
- No application fee will be required.
Age limit for Indian Air Force vacancy:
The candidates must fulfill the below-mentioned age limit in order to apply:
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 25 years
(Age Relaxation: applicable as per rules)
Indian Air Force important dates:
- Last Date fo Form Submission- within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
- Date of Advertisement: November 11, 2017, to November 17, 2017