Indian Navy has released an online application for the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme for course commencing on July 2018 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. Interested candidates should apply online before November 30, 2017.
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
- Post Name: 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry- Course Commencing July 2018
- Location: Kerala
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy vacancy:
- The candidates must have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) pattern or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and at least 50% marks in English(either in Class X or Class XII).
- The candidates should have appeared in the JEE (Main) 2017 exam.
How to apply for Indian Navy vacancy?
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of Join Indian Navy from November 11, 2017, onwards. The last date for online application is November 30, 2017.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of shortlisting and SSB Interview. The shortlisting for SSB Interview will be based on JEE (Main) 2017 All India rank.
Application fee for Indian Navy vacancy:
- No application fee shall be required for applying.
Age limit for Indian Navy vacancy:
- The candidates must be between January 2, 1999, and January 1, 2007, in order to apply for the vacancy.
- Only Unmarried male candidates can apply.
Indian Navy vacancy important dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: November 11, 2017
- Last Date for Online Application: November 30, 2017
For more information about the job notification, click here
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, November 16, 2017, 14:34 [IST]