India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has invited applications for officers of scale II, III, V and VII posts. The last date to apply for the posts is October 24, 2017.
The candidates who are eligible and are interested in the posts can apply on the official website.
There are a total of 6 vacancies available for recruitment. These posts are in HR and Administration, Operations and Risk and Compliance areas.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the posts.
Important dates for India Post Recruitment 2017
- The last date to submit the online application is October 05, 2017.
- The last date for the payment of the fees is October 24, 2017.
Vacancies for India Post Recruitment 2017
- TEGS VII : 2 vacancies
- SMGS V : 1 vacancy
- MMGS III : 2 vacancies
- MMGS II : 1 vacancy
Pay scale for India Post Recruitment 2017
- The pay scale for TEGS VII post is Rs 76,520 to Rs 85,000.
- The salary offered for SMGS V post is Rs 59,170 to Rs 66,070.
- The pay scale for MMGS III to Rs 42,020 to Rs 51,490.
- The salary offered for MMGS II is Rs 31,705 to Rs 45,950
Application Fee for the india Post Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who belong to General category have to pay a fees of Rs. 700
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST categories have to pay a fees of Rs. 150.
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.indiapost.gov.in
- Follow the link to the financial pages.
- Click on the 'Work with us' tab and then find the link that reads, 'Click here to apply online for IPPB Scale II/III/V/VII Posts' and click on it.
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply.
- Register your self and then apply online.
- Fill in the important details.
- Submit the details.
- Download and take a print out for future use.