India Post has released a recruitment notification for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts in Odisha and Postal Circle. There are a total of 93 vacancies available for recruitment.
The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply fo rthe GDS post. Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it.
Important dates for India Post Recruitment 2017
- The application process began on November 21, 2017
- The last date to submit the application is December 20, 2017.
Eligibility for India Post Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are required to have finished their class 10 from a recognized institute
- They must have basic knowledge of Computer applications.
- Candidates need to check the official notification for more information about educational qualification
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 40 years as on November 20, 2017
- The candidates must check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for India Post Recruitment 2017
The selection process will be based on the merit list.
Application Fees for India Post Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who belong to General and OBC categories will have to pay Rs. 100.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PH and female candidates do not have to pay the fees.
- The application fees can be paid through online mode.
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website- www.indiapost.gov.in
- Find the recruitment notification.
- Read through the notification and make sure you are eligible to apply.
- Register your candidature and start your registration.
- Apply online and select your appropriate postal circles
- Fill in the important details.
- Upload a scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Download and take a print out of the form for future use.