India Post has invited the applications for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle.
There are a total of 190 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment is notified as in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Important Dates for India Post Recruitment 2017
The last date to submit online and offline application is December 19, 2017.
Eligibility for India Post Recruitment 2017
- For the GDS position, the candidates need to have passed 10 standard or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- The candidates need to have basic computer knowledge.
- Candidates need to check the official notification for further information.
- For the GDS posts, the minimum age of the candidates must be 18 years and maximum must be 40 years of age.
- Candidates must check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
The Selection Process for India Post Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on merit test.
Application Fee for India Post Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who belong to General and OBC categories (Male) have to pay Rs. 100 as application fees.
- Female candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories do not have to pay application fees.
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - appost.in/gdsonline
- Find the notification and read through it carefully
- Make sure you are eligible to apply for the post.
- Find the application link and fill in all the required details.
- Upload your passport size photograph in the space provided.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application form
- Download a copy and take a print out for future use.