The Combined Defence Services Examination (I) will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on February 5. Some instructions to be followed before the exam have been released in the UPSC official website as important notice.
The exam will be conducted in various locations at 41 centres throughout the country. It is for the recruitment of candidates to the Indian Military Academy (IMA), Officers Training Academy (OTA), Indian Naval Academy (INA) and Indian Air Force Academy.
The admit card of this has also been released and all the registered candidates can download it from the official website.
Some intructions to note that have been released at the official website www.upsc.gov.in are stated below
- Letters of rejection to the candidates stating reason(s) for rejection have already been sent through an e-mail provided by candidates
- If any candidate is unable to download his e-admit card, he may contact UPSC facilitation counter on telephone numbers - 011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011-23098543 between (10 am to 5 pm) on working day during working hours
- No paper admit card will be issued.
- In case the photograph is not printed or available on the e-admit card, candidates are advised to carry three photographs along with identity proof such as identity card etc and printout of the e-admit card at the venue of the examination to secure admission in the examination.
- Mobile phones, pagers/ Bluetooth or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- The candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers/Bluetooth or any valuable/costly items to the venue of the examination as arrangements for safe keeping can not be assured . Commission will not be responsible any loss in this regard.