The admit card for the CDS II exam 2016 has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Candidates can download it from the official website.
Also, the Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination will be conducted by the Commission on February 5, 2017. After this round of CDS exam, the candidates will get admission to various institutes such as Indian Military Academy, Dehradun; Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala; Air Force Academy, Hyderabad; Officers Training Academy, Chennai; Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 19th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April 2017.
How to download the UPSC CDS 1 2017 admit card
- Visit the UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, go to the 'What's new' section
- Under it, click at the link 'e-Admit Card - CDS Examination (I) 2017'
- A new page will open, here select the 'download section'
- Read the instructions given on the page carefully
- Take a print out of the instructions for future reference
- Click on Yes
- A new page for registration will open
- Submit the required details like roll number, date of birth etc
- The admit card will be displayed
- Take a printout
Points to remember for admit card
- Candidates are advised to not to forget to carry the admit card in each session in order to secure admission to examination hall. The admit card should be preserved till the declaration of written result .
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card/signatures on the scannable attendance lists will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhaar Card, driving licence, passport, voter I card etc. Also remember to carry three passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.