IIT Madras has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Principal Project Officer, Project Officer, and Project Associate posts for the "PPTX" project on "Geophysical and Geotechnical Investigations of Port Basin and Approach Channel" in the Department of Ocean Engineering. Interested and eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format.
IIT Madras Vacancy Details:
Name of the post & No. of vacancies:
- Principal Project Officer: 01
- Project Officer: 02
- Project Associate: 09
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras Recruitment:
Age limit: The maximum age limit of the candidate to apply for the cited positions is 65 years.
|Name of the post||No. of Post||Qualification||Payscale|
| Principal Project|
|Rs.38,500/- p.m.to Rs.1,50,000/-p.m.|
|Project Officer||02||M.Tech / M.E (Civil/Ocean Engg). 7.0 CGPA.||Rs.22,000/- p.m. to Rs.60,000/-p.m.|
|Project Associate||09||B.Tech / BE (Civil /Coastal/ Ocean Engg. /Physical oceanography / any other relevant discipline with 7.0 CGPA and above)||Rs.16,500/-p.m.to Rs.40,000/-p.m.|
- The Project duration is 2 years. The appointment will be given for one year and renewable on yearly basis.
How To Apply For IIT Madras Recruitment?
- Candidates should log on to IIT Madras Careers Page at official website
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Take a print out of application form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & other related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct & submit along with copies of certificates, should reach the following address on or before January 20, 2018.
- Candidates already working on any project at IIT Madras, should send their application to the Coordinator of the project.
Dept. of Ocean Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Chennai - 600 036
For more information about the notification, click here
IIT Madras- Important Dates:
- Starting date for Submission of Application is: January 11, 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application is: January 20, 2018