IIT Hyderabad has released a notification inviting the applications for non-teaching posts. The last date to apply for the post is November 22, 2017.
The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application. Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it.
Applications that are received after the last date or has one or more deficiencies, from the ones that are mentioned in the Table of Deficiencies in the General Instructions will be rejected.
There are a total of 114 vacancies available.
Important Dates for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2017
The application process ends on November 22, 2017.
Vacancies for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2017
These are the posts available for the recruitment process:
- Deputy Registrar
- Executive Engineer (Electrical)
- Network/Systems Administrator
- Sports Officer
- Security Officer Technical Officer Gr II
- Medical Officer II
- Medical Officer I
- Assistant Registrar
- Section officer
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Senior Library Information Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Junior Accountant
- Junior Assistant
- Junior Technician
- Multi Skill Assistant
- Technical Superintendent.
The notification mentioned that enclosures or paper will not be accepted if they are not sent with the application. The institute will not take any responsibility for the postal delay. The notification mentioned that interim correspondence will not be replied to.
How to Apply for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website- www.iith.ac.in
- Find the recruitment notification.
- Read through the notification and make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Download the form and fill in the important details in the space provided.
- Send the application form along with necessary documents to the following address - The Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, KANDI 502 285, Sangareddy District, Telangana.