Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology shortly (IIFPT) has released a recruitment notification inviting applications for the post of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow and Project Assistant. There are a total of 10 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to attend the interview process.
Important Dates for IIFPT Recruitment 2017
- The notification was released on October 19, 2017.
- The interview will take place on October 31, 2017, at 10 AM.
Vacancies for IIFPT Recruitment 2017
- Senior Research Fellow : 04 Vacancies
- Research Associate : 02 Vacancies
- Project Assistant : 04 Vacancies
Pay Scale for IIFTP Recruitment 2017
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000
- Research Associate: Rs. 40,000
- Project Assistant: Rs. 12,000
Eligibility for IIFTP Recruitment 2017
The candidates must check the official notification for information for each vacancy.
Age Limit as on October 31, 2017
- For male candidates, the age limit is 35 years.
- For female candidates, the age limit is 40 years.
Selection Process for IIFPT Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure will be based on a written exam and an interview round.
Application Fees for IIFTP Recruitment 2017
For the candidates from General and OBC categories, the fee is Rs. 500.
The candidates from SC/ST/PWD do not have to pay any fees.
The fess can be paid through offline mode through DD. It can be drawn in the favor of 'The Director, Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur' and send to Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur-613 005.
How to Apply for IIFPT recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website - iifpt.edu.in
- Find the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Check if you are eligible for the post.
- Download the application form
- Fill in the important details in the space provided.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph.
- Attach the necessary documents with the application form.
- Carry the application form to the venue of interview.
Also Read: NIMHANS Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!