National Institute of Mental Health & Neuroscience (NIMHANS) has invited applications for the recruitment of Posted Registered Nursing Posts. The candidates who are eligible and interested can apply on the official website of NIMHANS.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
There are a total of 66 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Important Dates for NIMHANS Recruitment 2017
- The notification was released on October 25, 2017.
- The application process ends on November 25, 2017.
Pay Scale for NIMHANS Recruitment 2017
the pay scale as per the notification is Rs. 12,000 consolidates, per month.
Eligibility for NIMHANS Recruitment 2017
The candidates are required to have completed B.Sc Nursing from a recognized institute and must have the registration in Nursing from a recognized university or institution.
The candidate must be minimum of 21 years of age and can be maximum of 30 years of age as on November 25, 2017.
Selection Process for NIMHANS Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure for the NIMHANS recruitment will be based on the merit list.
How to Apply for NIMHANS recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of NIMHANS - nimhans.ac.in
- Click on the 'Career' tab. And then 'Vacancy Announcement'.
- Find the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Check if you are eligible for the post.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in your details in the space provided.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph.
- Send your application form along with other documents to the following address - The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bangalore- 560029, India.