An employment notification has been released by the Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad (IICT) calling out to candidates to apply for scientist and principal scientist posts.
What does the IICT recruitment notification read?
The institute has released few instructions to candidates to apply for the IICT recruitment for the scientist posts. They are as follows:
- Candidates desirous to apply for scientific positions against the advertisement should apply through the official Online Recruitment Portal only.
- Candidate has to register with a valid Email Address by clicking on the "New Registration" button on the right side panel. (Follow the instructions in the "New User Registration Form" Page)
- Upon successful registration, a Registration ID will be sent to registered email address. This Registration ID is important for accessing Online Application Form.
- Candidates desirous to apply for more than one scientific position, need to register freshly with a different email address and fiil the Online Application Form and proceed further.
Application Form filling
- Login with Email Address and Registration ID, to access the application form and fill the information.
- The Online Application Form has 6 pages
- Personal Details
- Academic/ Technical Qualifications
- Employment Details
- Countries Visited/ Languages Known/ Memberships
- Document Upload/ Final Submit
There are 24 vacancies available.
Deadline to apply for IICT recruitment
The last date for submission of online application is 15 June 2017. Candidates can submit the hard copy of the applications on or before 30 June 2017. Official notification is available at iictindia.org.
The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Women/ CSIR Employees/ Abroad Candidates category are exempted from payment of application fee.
'In case of Universities/Institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their university/Institute.'
Candidates above 32 years as on 30 June 2017 are not eligible to apply for Scientist post. Likewise, the upper age limit for principal scientist is 45 years. Age relaxation norms exist; candidates are suggested to go through the official notification for details in this regard.