An official employment notification has been released by the Oriental Bank of Commerce, calling out for candidates who have applied for the department of Specialist Officer recruitment to download their call letters. The exam will be held on 26 May 2017.
The examination will be held for recruitment to the posts of
- Manager- Chartered Accountant (Financial Analyst)
- Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst)
Candidates who had already registered for the exam have to go through the exam hall etiquette carefully and also beware of the online examination pattern.
Online exam pattern
- The online examination will be objective type
- The total marks for this is 200.
- The time duration is two hours.
The online test will have questions based on
- English Language
- General Awareness (special reference to Banking industry)
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Professional Knowledge
The questions will be bilingual, except the section for English Language.
How to download the Oriental Bank of Commerce recruitment call letter?
In order to download the call letter for the oriental bank of commerce recruitment, follow the steps given here:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link 'On Line Test Link for Downloading of Call Letters'
- Enter registration number, roll number and password, date of birth
- Submit the details
- Get the call letter
- Save a copy of it and take a printout of it for future reference
Oriental Bank Recruitment Admit Cards
Candidates must bring the admit card / call letter to the examination hall along with a recent passport size photograph affixed on it firmly. Candidates must also take the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy.
What does the official notification read?
'Candidates may keep a copy of online test call letter for future reference,' reads the official notification.