MBA Admissions for the upcoming academic year have opened in the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). This is for admissions to the MBA (Banking & Finance) Programme.
The MBA (Banking & Finance) Programme, is specifically designed for aspirants who would like to get into the banking sector.
In order to seek admission to this Programme, a candidate should:
- be a graduate of not less than 3 years duration from a recognized University/Institution
- have passed the CAIIB examinations of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, Mumbai and awarded the requisite qualification/credentials thereof by the Institute
- have been working in the Banking or Financial Services Sector for a period of at least two years
How to apply for IGNOU MBA Banking & Finance 2018 admissions?
'Student Handbook & Prospectus of MBA(Banking & Finance)-2017-18' can be obtained from the Director, Student Service Centre (SSC), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 or from any of the IGNOU Regional Centres whose addresses are listed in the website
Candidates must procure it in person on payment of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) in cash, or through post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- (Rupees one thousand fifty only) drawn in favour of 'IGNOU' payable at the city from where the Prospectus is requested.
The interested candidates should write their names and address and 'MPB' on the reverse of the DD and send your request to the concerned IGNOU Office.
How to download the IGNOU MBA admissions application form?
- Log on to the IGNOU website: www.ignou.ac.in
- Go to Student Support > Downloads > Prospectus MBA(Banking & Finance), and submit along with a DD of Rs.1000/-, in addition to the Programme fee
Dates to remember
- For receiving the request for supply of Student Handbook by post: 30.11.2017
- Submission of filled-in forms at the concerned Regional Centre: 29.12.2017
Also Read: ISME Opens PGDM and MBA Admissions 2018