Indian Council Of Historical Research (ICHR) has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk Vacancies (Direct Recruitment basis). Interested candidates should apply on or before 22 January 2018.
ICHR vacancy details:
- Name of the post: Lower Division Clerk
- No. of posts: 13
- Location: New Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for ICHR Recruitment:
- Candidates applying for this post must have passed Class 12 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and should pass type writing in English with a minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer.
- The selected candidates will get Rs.19,900-63,200/- Per Month.
As on the date of 22 January 2018
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
Selection Procedure for ICHR recruitment:
- Candidates are selected for their performance in test/ Interview
How to apply for ICHR recruitment?
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of ICHR.
The Ministry of Education & Social Welfare (now Ministry of Human Resource Development), Govt. of India, on 27th March 1972 founded the Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR) on the recommendation of a Working Group set up by the Govt. of India in December 1971 comprising Professor R.S. Sharma, Patna University (Chairman); Professor Satish Chandra, Jawaharlal Nehru University; Professor Tapan Ray Chaudhuri, Delhi University; Dr. S.N. Prasad, Director National Archives; Shri J. Veeraraghvan, Director (Internal Finance), Ministry of Education and Social Welfare; and Smt. S. Doraiswami, Deputy Education Adviser, Ministry of Education and Social Welfare.