The Indian Council of Forestry Research Education (ICFRE) has invited the application for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Conservator of Forest and Deputy Conservator of Forest posts, on deputation basis. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before October 31, 2017.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. Candidates should know that the job location for Conservator of Forest and Deputy Conservator of Forest posts will be all over India.
Vacancies and Pay Scale for ICFRE Recruitment 2017
The post of Conservator of Forest
There are a total of 23 vacancies available and the pay scale for Level 13 is Rs. 37400 to Rs.67,000 with a grade pay of Rs. 8900.
For the post of Deputy Conservator of Forest posts
- There are 13 vacancies. The pay scale for Level 13 is Rs. 37400 to Rs.67,000 with a grade pay of Rs. 8900.
- For level 12, the pay scale is Rs. 15600 to Rs.39100 with a grade pay of Rs.8700.
- For the level 11, the pay scale is Rs.15,600 to Rs.39100 with a grade pay of Rs.6600.
Eligibility for ICFRE Recruitment 2017
The candidates need to check the official notification for information related to educational qualification.
The Selection Process for ICFRE Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on personal interview.
Application Fee for ICFRE Recruitment 2017
The application fee for the ICFRE recruitment is Rs. 200. The mode of payment of the fee is offline through a Demanded draft.
How to Apply for ICFRE Recruitment 2017 ?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.icfre.gov.in.
- On the home page click on careers page which will lead to new recruitment
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill in the important details and attach the important documents
- Send the application to the following address by post - The Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research Education (ICFRE), P. O. New Forest, Dehra Dun - 248006.
- Do not forget to super scribe on the envelope "Accounts officers, ICFRE and payable at Dehra Dun".