The Integrated Child development Services (ICDS) Madhya Pradesh, has invited the applications for the recruitment of female candidates for the Anganwadi worker post, Anganwadi Assistant and mini workers.
There are a total of 47 vacancies which are available for the recruitment. Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
The applications are supposed to be sent offline, with relevant documents. The last date to send the applications is September 5, 2017.
Vacancies for ICDS Recruitment 2017
- For the position of a Anganwadi worker, there are 18 vacancies.
- For the position of Anganwadi Assistant there are 24 vacancies.
- For the position of Mini Anganwadi worker there are 5 vacancies.
Eligibility for ICDS Recruitment 2017
Candidates are requested to contact the District Office or the ICDS Office for information related to education qualifications, experience and age limit.
Selection Process for ICDS Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the ICDS Recruitment for Anganwadi workers will involve a test which will be followed by the interview. The candidates who pass through the process will be selected for recruitment.
How to Apply for ICDS Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website - www.mpinfo.org
- Click on the New Publication tab
- Find the ICDS Recruitment notification
- Read the notification and make sure that you are eligible
- Download the application form
- Fill in the important details in the space provided
- Attach a passport size photograph, signature and educational certificates and other important documents with the form
- Send the application to the given address - Integrated Child Development Services, Salana, Alot, Jawra Rural, Pipalouda, Ratlam Rural, Ratlam Rural 2, Ratlam city number-2, Jawra city.
Also Read: MGNREGA Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!