The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducted the examination on Specialist Officer VI recruitment exam on 28, January 2017 and 29, January 2017.
Why are IBPS examinations held?
The examination was held to fill over 4,000 posts in the cadre.
How is the selection of the candidates done?
The selection of the candidates will be done on the posts of
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I).
How is the paper pattern for IBPS examinations?
In the Law Officer (Scale I) and Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I):
- The exam consisted of reasoning, English language, general awareness with special reference to banking industry and professional knowledge.
- The total numbers of questions were 200 of 80 marks.
In the IT Officer Scale I, Agricultural Field Officer Scale I, HR/Personnel Officer Scale I and Marketing Officer Scale I:
- The structure of the exam was based on reasoning, English language, quantitative aptitude and professional knowledge.
- The total numbers of questions were 200 to be done within a duration of 120 minutes.
What are the steps to check for the IBPS VI recruitment exam results?
The candidates has to,
Log on to the official website, http://www.ibps.in/
- Click on 'CWE SPL - VI results"
- Enter your ID and password in the space provided
- Click to submit
- Results will be displayed
- Download and take printout of the same.
All those candidates who have passed the preliminary round can download their hall tickets from 24 February 2017.
Dates to remember:
- Download the call letters for interview: February 24
- Provisional Allotment: April 1.