The IBPS Main exam scores have been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). They are those for the candidates who appeared in the Main examination conducted for recruitment of Officer Scale I and Online Single Exam conducted for recruitment of Scale II and Scale III officers.
IBPS Officer Scale exam 2017 date
The IBPS exam was conducted on November 5, 2017 and the result for the same was declared on November 23.
The selected candidates will now face personal interview round for final selection. The scores would be released toward the evening today.
How to check IBPS Scores for RRB Main Exam 2017?
In order to check IBPS scores for RRB main Exam 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to IBPS official website: www.ibps.in
- Click on the link provided for checking scores for RRB Main exam.
- In the new window, enter your registration number/roll number and password/date of birth correctly.
- Click to submit
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
What does the scorecard have?
The scorecard will reflect the overall score and score in individual sections of the exam. The scorecard will also have the cutoff score determined for selection of candidates for the interview round.
The schedule for the interview will be announced later and the call letters for interview will be released accordingly.
The interviews for the Officers (Scale-I, II & III will be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority tentatively in the month of December 2017.